• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Abdominal pain

Hello,
I’ve been diagnosed with colitis in 2012. I take Pentasa and have had very few flares. When I get stressed is when the flares happen. This time, I’ve had a few bad months of constant stress and anxiety. I’ve had intermittent pain in my lower abdomen for about a month but no other symptoms. Anyone else experiencing this? I don’t know if I should see my doctor or not. It’s distressing to say the least. Any input would be appreciated.

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing pain. If you're contemplating contacting your doctor about it though, I would do it. They might have some ideas in order to help. I hope you can find some answers and a way to do better. Please keep us updated.