• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Butt dry heaves, and feel like anus stretching?

Sooo I was on here a month or two ago asking about headaches and body aches. I'm glad to say that I have not had either for a while now, but of course once something works itself out there's something new that comes up. I'm no stranger to having what the best way to describe it is "butt dry heaves" I freaking hate them cause that's the majority of where my pain comes from. However what I want to know is for people who have this, do you feel like your anus stretching and have like a throbbing pain afterwards? This throbbing stays for at least an hour most times, and if it's at night it's impossible to sleep while it's going on. Is there a medicine for his, or something y'all do that helps take the pain away? I try soaking in the tub, but I find that if I'm laying down for to long that the moment I stand up..I have to go to the bathroom