• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Constantly hungry

Hi guys I have a transverse colostomy at the moment meaning my large bowel is still in tact and being rested but I find my self hungry all the time and not gaining much weight either I do have depression which may be a factor in the weight gain department but yeah always hungry for some reason I drink water and eat fiber also take probiotics but still hungry

Hi guys I have a transverse colostomy at the moment meaning my large bowel is still in tact and being rested but I find my self hungry all the time and not gaining much weight either I do have depression which may be a factor in the weight gain department but yeah always hungry for some reason I drink water and eat fiber also take probiotics but still hungry
Sniffing vanilla can help.