• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Finally

nogutsnoglory

Looks like I'm finally going to get to try LDN. I have been wanting to forever and I found a doctor willing to give it a try as long as I stay on my Remicade. I really pray this is a game changer for me.

How long generally till one finds it helps? I'm hoping it really helps my fatigue.

JDTM

OMG LDN BBQ
Glad to hear it! It takes a while though... and by that, I mean that change can often be so gradual that it doesn't seem noticeable for a while. At least that's how it happened for me, anyways. It was a slow enough process that I really didn't think I noted much of a difference until months later -- and then, in retrospect, I recognized my gradual improvement. My only advice is to be patient. Three months is the usual period of time that gets tossed around for people to notice a difference. Good luck!!

nogutsnoglory

Thanks for the word. I got my script but im going to start after my month of antibiotics. Im really hoping this is the answer to my problems.