• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I should have known better than to turn my back...

Lisa

Adminstrator
Staff member
Those of you with animals know you should never become complacent, or do things in a hurry....well....I was (painfully) reminded of that Monday evening when I went to let my horses out.....

I did go get x-rays which showed nothing broken, but I'm reserving judgment on anything else until some swelling goes down...I do have some tingling in my foot, which may be from a pinched nerve due to swelling...where my horses' hoof made contact (I was run into from behind) is where veins and nerves run along the ankle....

Sigh.....if it isn't one thing its' another!

Attachments

scottsma

ouch !!! but that's animals for you.
I always have badly bruised calves due to being careless on my bike.
Good job I'm not a shorts wearer.
I hope yours are "only" bruises and nothing more serious.

Lisa

Adminstrator
Staff member
Ugh.....although the swelling appears to be better, my foot itself swells up now too.....black and blue down almost to the end of my toes.....top of my foot is painful too, with tingling running down the left side. Ankle itself is looking better, although I have one spot that is very seure right on the bone. Time will tell what that is about!!

Jennifer

Adminstrator
Staff member
That looks worse than the other picture I saw, mainly the second one. :( I hope you're elevating it as much as you can. *hugs*

fuzzy butterfly

Oh that looks painful hun. Hope you can heal quickly. I used to have horses in my youth n have my fair share of bruised feet. 💕

I had horses from 11 to 16 and I'm so lucky I was never injured. My family didn't even have health insurance. Hope you're feeling better!