• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Ldn and waking early

Hey guys just started on ldn a few days back feeling better already bowels are still playing games but I feel way better mentally and physically.

I like to go fishing early in the morning I can wake at 4 or 5 am to go to my favorite lake's.

My question is, is this bad for ldn cause I know you take it between about 9-11pm and it starts doing it's thing about 3am is this right or can I take it when I go to bed and then it will just work earlier or is this not the case with LDN.

My understanding is it turns off the endorphin makers for 3 hours and when they come back on they make more to make up for the time it was turned off so I don't think getting up early should effect it.

thanks guys so no wozzas getting up early for a fishing session excellent auusie summer here I come