• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Lofflex/elimination diet advice please after 6 weeks on modulen

So I have been on Modulen sole nutritional drink for 6 weeks, it worked well and then the last couple of weeks i did not seem to be absorbing it/it was not sustaining me (i have had several infections/currently have a virus in the hospital so my body has been under loads of physical stress and maybe this is why it wouldn't sustain me even though i drank much more of it) i have lost loads of weight 8kg. So the Drs and dietician have taken me straight off the modulen yesterday and i started small bits of food-potato, rice, cheese, milk, biscuits and fortisip compact drinks under their advice (my normal diet before modulen was mainly chicken, rice, fish, veg but i can not eat much fibre yet)..i have been so ill and unable to even lift my arms and after a few hours of eating i was lifting my arms and head off the pillow. I was just so happy to be able to walk to the toilet and not feel so ill and weak I just went with their advice. So its been 1 day and it was going ok as the food seemed to give me energy. But now even though i have energy 24 hrs later i am having loose stool with blood (i have not had blood since starting the modulen). Need advice on what foods to start on a lofflex/elimination style diet. I usually would be able to figure this out for myself but i am too weak to think and would appreciate anyones advice on whether to just start with 1 food item at a time and what. I'm going to start strict in the morning. I know the drs and dietician just want me to put weight on and i am desperate to also put weight on but i do not want to undo all my 6 weeks on modulen just to eat all and any foodstuff. I would like to do the strict Lofflex or elimination diet so i can find out any food allergys i may have.
Sorry for the long post and thank you in advance for your help.

definitely do one food at a time or you won't know which one you're reacting to. how've you been getting on?