• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New user

Hi im new to this i was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis over ten years ago and now they want to see if I have crohns because i have been getting abscesses for years and i have a fistula so now i have to have a seton put in im so nervous plz anyone give some input on what to expect [emoji53]

What are you nervous about specifically? Maybe if you let us know what is going through your head we can offer some advice/support.

Last edited:
Alot is going on lol just had surgery for an anal fistula on 10/12 very painful at first but getting better was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis over ten years ago just a little in shocked of whats going on with me lol i just hope i feel better by my birthday next week😊