• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Preparing for the weekend

D

Donna

Ok, as some of you have read, I have problems with my current living situation. And things are gonna get worse before they get better.

Some things my mom-in-law said got back to my hubby, and he is royally pissed and has every reason to be. But he has informed me that he will not be talking to her anymore. So she will ask me why, and I will say nothing (which will piss her off then.). Then she will call his sisters to cry on their shoulders. Needless to say, I am not looking forward to this weekend, or any time thereafter.

Sadly, I probably wont find out about whether I will be getting disability or not till at least August. It will be till then that we can move. Besides, I can't pack fast. We need the money to move out...and if we don't get disability, then we have to go to plan b. Maybe we should just go to plan b anyway.

So, wish me luck. I know this is going to be a bad weekend. Hopefully she will stay inside and away from him. Then I wont have to worry about things so much. *Sigh.

Donna

D

DannyB

Well Donna,

My heart goes out to you on this for sure, I know that this can't be easy for you right now. In the end all good people get what they deserve and you will get happiness and everything else you desire before to long, I am sure of this.

V

Valentina

aww Donna, sounds awful. maybe really looking at plan B isnt such a bad idea. I hope this weekend isnt too bad, and you can stay as stress free as possible. Like Danny said, this will pass...
good luck.

D

Donna

Thank you guys. I don't know what I would do without the encouragement of this group!

I am going to bypass the stress that I am sure is going to come this weekend by just telling my mom-in-law to stop when she starts talking about her daughters and what they have said, or when she starts talking about Rich. That way I can't get upset when I hear the things that would normally make me mad.

I will keep you all posted I am sure!

Thanks!
Donna

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
That sounds like a good idea Donna. You cannot do anything really to get rid of the stress, so it is best to avoid as much of it as possible. I hope for your sake that this weekend and the whole mess goes by quickly. August is not that far away, right? :(