• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Results from entyvio

Hi all, I know entail is quite new so there's is a demand from the forum to know how it works out for people...

I just took my first loading dose last week and will go for my second dose on the 30th. So far I am still flaring, and am also taking prednisone, but I'll keep you updated when I get the next dose etc.

I just had my second infusion yesterday. Haven't noticed too much improvement. I was on Prednisone 30MG/day for a month or so prior to the first infusion and two weeks after. I started at 20MG/day yesterday. I don't know if the Prednisone is helping or Entyvio, but I am noticing a little bit of an improvement.

Supposedly you need 3 - 4 loading doses in you before you notice an improvement. It's wild that they space these infusions out for such a long period of time, seeing as when I started Humira years ago I had like four shots within an hour as my loading dose... And Humira seems to be much more toxic lol.

I will be having my second dose tomorrow also. I'm on 10 mg of pred and 100 mg of 6mp. So far I have felt a little better than when I started Entyvio. Let's see how it goes with the second dose tomorrow. [emoji120]🏻

Had 3 loading doses in six weeks, then a dose every other month. I took Dose 7 two weeks ago, no change for me, I am dropping Entyvio, will probably start on Remicade/Imuran.

The GI office I go to has 15 Entyvio patients, 10 it has worked for them, 5 it has not worked at all.