• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

SEX!! and Rectal Pain

Hi Guys,

Does any other males or male partner with IBD find they get severe Rectal Pain after intercourse?

I am persuming its somthing to do with the prostrate and irritating the Rectum. Ive gone through a ton of my IBD Uni books but cant find a mention. So was wondering if its just me?

I'm a chick, but I can attest to rectal pain and bleeding after orgasm. I think you are correct that the prostate is the culprit for males.

Thanks, yes the pain occurs immediately after Orgasm. What I can only describe as how the christmas tree fairy must feel lol.

vonfunk

Bourbon Bandito
While not rectal, I would have pain in my stomach above my pubic area after. It might be due to location of the inflammation. My rectum has always been clear of inflammation.