• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Some people are horrid

I went to the local deli, and as soon as I walked in, an acquaintance noticed me. She said in a loud voice for all to hear: Oh, you got rid of your fat face! So I said in an equally loud voice, Oh, it was caused by my Crohn's medication. She knows I have Crohn's. The deli owner came over and started chatting to me about how awful Crohn's is, someone she knows has it. We chatted for a while and ignored the hag completely. She said I look great, I don't care if it's true or not, she was trying to make me feel better. I'm going to pay it forward. There are enough rude awful people in this world already. I dumped the hag off my Facebook. bye bye :voodoo:

That's crazy.. I applaud the Deli person that turned a crappy situation into something positive and the fact you both ignored that person after you said your peace.

Some people seriously need to mind their own business and not be rude garbage.. Lol