• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Technology, need Help with Avatar

Bufford

I've tried posting an Avatar to get rid of that ugly question mark. Long ago I simply gave up on pictures, so I tried to do a simple text, still no go. In any case I have no clue how to do this. I tried clicking on custom, and then tried to upload a small quote from 'my documents' and then get an invalid file message.
Here is what I am running. Windows 10 on a laptop computer. I used Microsoft word as the typewriter program. I know very little about computers and nothing when it comes to those new phones.

Bufford

Lets do this. Thanks, The simplest way for me would be to cut and paste this into the body of this post;

[FONT=&quot]The man can be taken from the wilderness, but the wilderness cannot be taken from the man.[/FONT]

Lisa

Adminstrator
Staff member
Ok, before I finalize anything - is this where you wanted an avatar? Under your name.....I picked a picture out by random, if you have one for me to use I can easily change it.....I can't just put text in there unless I use a blank image....

Bufford

A black back ground would give it better contrast for sure.
I must say that the Dinosaur was funny, some would say that it describes me at times in the mornings. However, what remains of my dental work is of no comparison.