• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Too much pain and surgeries

Hi peeps
I hope everyone is doing well today, as for myself I am a father of one 24 year old boy/ man Lol but did have two boys and the oldest passed away from a drug overdose on Dec 23rd of 2017, I am married happily to my wife Patty for 18 years and could not do this without her!! I have been suffering from Crohns for 34 years now, I have had 13 bowel resections and currently on Entivio infusions for the last 5 months. My surgeon moved a lower loop of bowel last surgery and placed it near the top and since then I suffer from shortness of breath quite often and more so when I’m bloated, also the most severe when my stomach is having a crohns attack. Maybe someone gets the same problem, shortness of breath and severe bloat.
Thanks everyone hope this wasn’t too long, or too short!