Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » C Diff - no fever and no cramps?

05-09-2019, 06:45 PM   #1
lgpcarter

My Support Groups:
C Diff - no fever and no cramps?

Almost wondering if I have managed to pick up C Diff? No fever and no cramps. Usual level of fatigue (so high ) but very liquid stools that smell different and quite strong.

Have never had C Diff before. Has anyone had it and had their only symptom be gross smelling diarrhea?

Seton placement (2) and fistulotomy December 2013. Setons removed July 2014. 3 more setons June 2018.

Laparoscopic Right Hemicolectomy July 2016, 25 cms removed

Current meds: Entyvio every 4 weeks, Stelara every 8 weeks, B12 every 2 months, Vitamin D 2000 IU

Previously: Remicade, Simponi, Pentasa, Sulphasalazine, Entocort, Methotrexate, Prednisone, Imuran, Humira, Cipro and Flagyl.
05-10-2019, 01:21 PM   #2
kiltubrid

My Support Groups:
You should get tested for C-Diff asap because it's very contagious.

I am having the same symptoms right now and tested negative for C-Diff, and other bacterial diseases. Now being tested for Celiac disease.
05-10-2019, 01:54 PM   #3
lgpcarter

My Support Groups:
Thanks. Yeah, I did go an see my doctor this morning and should know results early next week. She also ordered a couple of other stool tests.

Thanks for the reply. Hope you don't have Celiac.

Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » C Diff - no fever and no cramps?