Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Humira/Adalimumab » Savings Card, as low as $5

05-02-2018, 07:00 PM   #1
thike1966

My Support Groups:
Savings Card, as low as $5

Abbvie sent me a booklet with 27 thick pages with info on how to use their drug Humira and why. It also included a savings card to pay as little as $5 with a phone number for activation and connecting with a Nurse Ambassador to answer any concerns about Humira and how to get the most savings.

1800-448-6472

Luckily I just found out I'm covered and start next Monday.
05-02-2018, 07:05 PM   #2
Scipio

My Support Groups:
Yes, these programs are common. I'm on a similar program from Janssen for my Stelara. Copayment is a maximum of $5.

Unfortunately they are usually only for people covered in employer-provided health insurance that includes drug coverage. Patients covered under government plans such as Medicaid or Medicare are not eligible.
05-02-2018, 09:25 PM   #3
Layla

My Support Groups:
And to add that these programs also only apply to the US usually. I haven't heard of any outside the US.
Resection due to strictures in 2014
Currently taking: amitriptyline, zinc, multi vitamin, b12 shots, Vit D, B complex, magnesium, calcium, Psyllium and the occasional iron infusion.

Previously on Remicade, Humira, Prednisone, Azathioprine, MTX, Pentasa, Asacol, Salofalk
05-02-2018, 10:20 PM   #4
Lynda Lynda

My Humira Nurse Ambassador referred me to a program they have to get my Humira for free. A foundation funds the medicine. I have to fill out a form, supply them with a copy of my insurance card and a medication list and also write the foundation a letter. Maybe it is only for people will no money, as I only receive SSD benefits and no other "income." I will fax everything over to them this week. My doctor also sends them a fax, one form he fills out . If I dont get approved I cannot afford the Humira. I have a Medicare complete insurance plan through Unitedhealthcare.
05-03-2018, 12:10 AM   #5
thike1966

My Support Groups:
Good luck,
My doctor wants me on Stellara but we can't approved until I fail Humira, and it's still going to a difficult approval for the $30,000 to $70,000 yearly bill. These drugs are legal extortion.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Humira/Adalimumab » Savings Card, as low as $5