04-23-2018, 09:28 AM   #1
Ebru

My Support Groups:
Still no diagnosis

I am kinda worried. I had an MRI five days ago and I'm so afraid they find nothing. My doctor felt a swelling in my lower stomach and it hurts a lot. I also suffer from Crohn symptoms, including perianal infection. My doctor thought I had an ovary cyst or inguinal hernia but this is not the case. I lost 4.6 kg, since my doctor knows this she seems to take it serious and has even called me to say that she wants to speak me after my appointment in the hospital. Anyone else who had several other possible diagnosis that turned out to be untrue?
04-23-2018, 09:40 AM   #2
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Hi. I hope they can come up with a diagnosis soon. If not, keep pushing until you get one.
Diagnosed in 1990. On Humira, Imuran, Gabapentin, Colestipol, Synthroid, Lialda. Resection in April of 2010. Allergic to Remicade, Penicillin, Flagyl, Doxycycline. Thyroid issues and psoriasis and neuropathy and mild cerebral palsy. Mild arthritis in my lower back.
04-23-2018, 12:07 PM   #3
Ebru

My Support Groups:
Thanks.
04-25-2018, 11:33 AM   #4
erk

My Support Groups:
I never had experience with an incorrect diagnosis, but I think that's because the doctors/the GI I've talked to are careful to be quite non-committal and will mostly state what the symptoms strongly suggest.
Good luck and I hope you can get a diagnosis soon!