• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Meeting a girl with crohns

i went to meet her it was 1h30m away one way and i feel horible because i couldnt express myself well because i drove out of my comfort zone and i got severe anxiety when on the interstate and city driving it was my first time driving that far and on a interstate and a city because i live in the country when i got to meet her i was literally shaking i feel so bad that she had to see me in such a bad time it literally took me day to get my pulse to safe levels i was so worked up when i came home im not shur what to do now i dont think she understands me.

I dont think she fully understands the disease and how it really effects me i think im going to talk to her about it some more and be honest

Well its time to update my situation its quiet wavy right now she was not a big fan on how i was when we met but im still keeping my hopes up. Im ok with ether turn out will be ok with me. Im a very understanding person i rather it be more comfortable with both party's. Ill keep you Updated later on

Well we both moved on its time to keep my eyes open for someone else now its quiet hard to find someone that understands but there out there.

I met an amazing man and after having some last minute cancellations when we were just starting to see each other, in one of our first dates he shared that he has Crohn’s disease and that that’s the mayor reason why we couldn’t keep all our plans. I had absolutely no idea of what Crohn’s is, so I researched and have kept myself informed about everything that’s comes up related to the disease. I can only imagine how difficult it was for him to open up when we barely knew each other, but his honesty and openness impressed me, and now after a year together I’ve seen many of the effects that Crohn’s disease can cause, but that doesn’t take off the amazing human being he is.
I’m sure that you’ll find someone who will understand you and support you.
Best wishes