• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Juicing recipes to boost immune system?

Hey everyone!

This is slightly off crohns topic, but my auntie has recently been diagnosed with stage 3 cervical cancer, and has been juicing carrots since her diagnosis. She is currently having chemo sessions, and asked me to research juicing recipes that will boost the immune system. I thought that you guys might have some recipes of your own, or possibly links to reliable juicing recipe sites?

Massive thanks in advance

Sio xx

Hi Soybean,

I have a friend from work that had cancer and went through treatments. During her treatments she juiced anything green, celery, spinach, green grapes, cucs. She also drank wheat grass juice regularly. You can order wheat grass juice online. She said it helped her build immunity, and gave her more energy.

Hope this helps!

Lady Organic

Staff member
anything really rich in anti-oxydant: blueberries, rapsberries, gogi berries, watercress, brocoli, cruceferous, etc... an apple also always helps in taste with green juices, so do spices such as ginger, tumeric, cayenne, cinnamon, sea salt and pepper, etc.