Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » Any experiences with NG tube drainage bags?

02-20-2019, 12:47 PM   #1
lee97

Any experiences with NG tube drainage bags?

So since August I've been throwing up almost every morning and sometimes throughout the day. I'm still waiting for tests to be done and be diagnosed or at least offered treatment (my symptoms are much more than nausea and vomiting). Pretty much nothing has been done except I've been given anti nausea meds and the only one that works makes me very drowsy. I'm now at the point where I need some kind of intervention. I've done a lot of research on the topic seeing as the doctors haven't offered me much relief and one thing that I see working is having an NG tube I can put in at night and take out in the morning, if my stomach is empty, I can't throw up (FYI with the help of cannabis I am able to eat and keep down food but that doesn't help vomiting first thing in the morning).

So has anyone on here had personal experiences or know anything else about getting an NG tube for draining/venting?

Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » Any experiences with NG tube drainage bags?