• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

1 week to go

I have got 6 days to go to my colonoscopy i have to take 2 sachets of citrafleet
My procedure is at 10.45 am on the 15 august.
i must admit i am not looking forward to the prep but i will be pleased when its all over.
regards mick.

HI Mick, i know the prep sucks big time. but, it's worth it, especially if your colonoscopy comes normal. At least you can ease your mind either way. best wishes.

scott

Jessi

In your case, I guess you don't want normal results from your scope. But either way, the prep is the hard part. ICKY! SICKY! :poo:

Good luck with the prep and the results!

Cat-a-Tonic

Super Moderator
Hi Mick, I wish you good luck! Is this your first colonoscopy? The prep is definitely the worst part - be prepared to spend LOTS of time (yes, even more than usual!) in the bathroom during prep. Make sure you have some entertainment to keep you occupied, a book or laptop computer or anything like that to keep yourself distracted while in the bathroom. I personally like to do sudoku puzzles and watch movies when I prep. Good luck with it, and I hope the scope gets you some answers!

Hi Mick i wish you luck with your scope

Hi Mick i wish you luck with your scope the prep is the hard part:poo: again i want to wish you :goodluck: let us know how your doing and how the scope went do you have to drink anything i had to drink gross stuff :puke_r:

I hope the scope gets you some answers

Last edited:

allieinwonder

Good luck! Like everyone said, the prep is the worst part..the actual procedure you get some good drugs and go to sleep. :p I hope it gives you some answers! Let us know how it goes. :)