• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

15th remi treatment we are back on track. Good news.

Going to my 15th remicade Treatment this afternoon.

Will be eating Rice crispies squares and watching tv for a few hours. God I love the private clinics.

Since this summer I have been feeling great. I guess my double dose is working out.

I will be following up with my GI on November 1st as well. We will probably be going to 7 weeks instead of six and we'll see what happens.

Just thought I would share the good news.

I got my rat juice yesterday. I feel very tired. Usually I get my treatments on Friday so I can rest on Saturday, but today my clinic is closed So I had no choice.

I am tired as hell and at work but I feel great. God I love remicade.

Saw my doctor last week and he changed my treatment to 8 weeks again.

I also tore a ligament in my 4th right finger last Saturday and was operated Monday to fix it. so now i am also handicapped. just my luck...

rygon

Glad you are back on track. Im hoping to get my dosage either increased or 7wks instead of 8 as the last week I normally struggle, then it takes a week or 2 to get better again.

Ouch on your ligament, take things easy :)