• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

2 Hour Injection

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
I'm starting my Skyrizi injections tomorrow morning. I was wondering what you all do for that 2 hours while the needle is going? I've never done anything like this before, so it's all new to me. Can you please give me some ideas how to pass the time? Thanks!

Last edited:
Most infusion centers also have television. Your dose maybe different than mine, my infusion took 1 hour and then had to wait 20 minutes before I could leave in case I had a reaction.

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
Thanks! Yes, I've already asked and it's been showed that my infusion will take 2 hours. I think I will be taking a book with me when I go and will keep you updated.

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
My infusion only took a little over an hour when all was said and done! All has gone well with Skyrizi too, am looking for my second one this next week 6/6. Do, know that in my third week my dose seems to be weakening and some symptoms are showing back up. Not as bad so far though. Those of you who are on it. I am wondering if after your third infusion, that they increase the strength? Or, does it usually stay the same spread out for 8 weeks instead of 4?