• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

3rd dose?

Hi Everyone!

So, I just got my 3rd dose of covid vaccine today. Does anyone know or have read anything about what immunity is after third dose? I’m on humira.
Thanks!

my little penguin

Staff member
I don’t think there are trials yet .
My kiddo is in a trial but started it when there was only two doses ….
Not sure if they changed the trial now

Scipio

Hi Everyone!

So, I just got my 3rd dose of covid vaccine today. Does anyone know or have read anything about what immunity is after third dose? I’m on humira.
Thanks!
Which vaccine? The third dose data for one brand of vaccine may not apply to the others.

Scipio

More data than you ever wanted to see on the immune response to the Pfizer 3rd dose can be seen here:

This is the data that Pfizer presented to the FDA advisory committee. Perhaps the most telling are Figures 2 and 3 (pages 19 & 20) that show that the amount of anti-virus antibodies produced by patients receiving a 3rd dose was significantly higher (the tall collumns) than those receiving only two doses (the shorter columns).

More data than you ever wanted to see on the immune response to the Pfizer 3rd dose can be seen here:

This is the data that Pfizer presented to the FDA advisory committee. Perhaps the most telling are Figures 2 and 3 (pages 19 & 20) that show that the amount of anti-virus antibodies produced by patients receiving a 3rd dose was significantly higher (the tall collumns) than those receiving only two doses (the shorter columns).
This would certainly match up with the way I felt from my immune response to the 3rd Pfizer dose.