• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

40+ Years of Crohn's and various other annoyances.....

My story is a little long for a post so I thought I'd write a book detailing my experiences and, hopefully, showing that you can live a fairly normal life despite various long term conditions. It covers 40+ years of being treated for Crohn’s Disease by the NHS.

Well, it is finally complete and to mark World IBD Day on 19th May it is available as a FREE download here - http://www.wrestlingtheoctopus.com/…/Wrestling_the_Octopus_2020.pdf

If you’re at a loose end during lockdown then please have a read. It does have a happy ending (well it does so far 🙂) and is written slightly tongue-in-cheek. I’m sure that there will be quite a few experiences that we have all shared along the way. I welcome any feedback, good or bad.