• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

5 years crohns n forum newbie

Hi. I'm from Malaysia
24, had crohns when I was 19 but diagnosed 3 years ago.

I found this forum tru google and its very helpful for me.

I never do any surgery. I'm currently on homeopathy treatment and its effective.
I'm currently in flare and its 3rd time after diagnose. New symptoms this time was I will have stomach cramp if I ate something not good.

Hope to have more knowledge of cd here. This is a great forum.

afidz

Super Moderator
Hi Vincent and welcome!
Glad you found this forum, its loaded with information and understanding people that are here for the same reason; support. Do you know where your disease is located? what are your other symptoms?

Hi n thanks for the welcome.

The first n second time flare I had diarrhea, nausea n no energy to walk. But I won't have cramp in stomach that 2 times. Now I'm flaring n my stomach cramp when I eat avocado and some other fruits n bread.

afidz

Super Moderator
sometimes fiber can make you not feel good, and fruits tend to be high in acid which could also be contributing to the cramps. As far as bread goes, have you ever been tested for Celiacs disease ? Sometimes Crohn's and Celiacs go hand in hand