• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

A Happy Day...

Tonight I take my last chemo dose in this cycle. 1 down just 7 more to go...

Tomorrow's the start of my chemo free week- time to party! Well maybe not, but this journey is closer to the end than it was 2 weeks ago.

The sun's shining, and I'm feeling pretty good considering...
Happy Sunday all, and a good Bank Holiday to all the Brit's on here! xx

I suppose at least with only a week in between you get it over and done with more quickly. Have you been ok with your first lot?

Littlemissh- 1st cycles gone well. Not feeling any side effects from chemo. Think my probs right now are down to the surgerys and the new Ileo. I don't expect it to be this easy for every cycle though.

Dexky- Thank you. Yes good to be feeling 'good'. Will take every good day handed to me right now, and sure as hell make the most of it! Hope EJ's continuing to do well x

I am glad it is a happy day :)

It is good that the sun is shining and I hope you were able to get to enjoy it!

Wishing you all the best, you have been through a lot. I hope for many more sunny and happy days ahead!

I know I've not been on here for a while but I have been thinking of you and am so pleased you are managing to remain positive.
I hope everything goes well :hug:

PS. I shall be popping up to Wales at the beginning of June

Yay! So glad to see that you are still rocking the positive attitude!
Enjoy your week off. Hope the sun is still shining as much as it's doing up North :)
Really pleased that the first cycle has gone so well for you

Sam
x