• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

A new update

Hello everyone it has been months since I have been here and really nothing has changed I still have not been able to get diagnosed with Crohn's because I was not able to afford the tests especially the colonoscopy. There is light at the end of the tunnel though I am finally able to afford insurance I still cannot get a colonoscopy because out of pocket is $1900 after the deductible but I can afford a MRI or catscan so I do have some hope. Please pray for me because as of right now I am going through some very painful flare ups, diarrhea, constipation, and other pains. My gastrologist is telling me that if I have Crohn's it is in the lower center of my abdomen called the ileium I think.

Riclow I'm so sorry you are going through all of this, and i'm sure you are so frustrated. There are lots of people here that have great advice so keep us posted.:ghug:

Hello Araceli you said that you or your daughter's Crohn's is located in the ileum that is where my doctor told me that mine is located at. Do you or daughter feel the most pain and get flare ups from the center of the lower abdomen mainly? I do. Thank for your support.

Is my daughter the one with crohn's. She rarely has pain, but when she does its around belly area that gets better when she goes to the bathroom. Everybody has different symptoms even if it is in the same area, some have lot of loose stools some are constipated. My daughter never had blood in stools and her trips to bathroom are 3 times at most.