• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Aaarrrrgggghhh!!

Hi all,

After finally getting back on here after so long my work day has been cut short by my very angry fissure! We was friends until around breakfast time when two back to back toilet trips caused a nasty fall out, leaving me pretty much unable to get comfy in any way! So climbing the ladder at work is a big no no this afternoon. I have booked in at the doctors for five o'clock today to maybe get some antibiotics and see what he says.

It's sad but I have told my fissure it's time to move on! We have been close for a few weeks, but now it's a real pain in the ass!!

It's been emotional

(If us cronies didn't make jokes of some things it would be all tears)

Nick

Hi Nick,
It's great that you still have your sense of humour intact. I hope the doctor was able to do something. It's hard when your illness starts to impact on your work, I had to give up what I was doing. :ghug:

Cheers,

The doc gave me some metronidazole to take for 7 days to see if that helps, and I have a date for a MRI scan to see what's going on and if I need surgery on it. (Hope not)