• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Abdominal Discomfort

Hi. So let me start off with saying that my disease is actually quite well managed. I am currently on 50mg of 6mp, colzal, and tapering off prednisone. I am basically symptom free, and only have one bowel movement per day. My one and only symptom is abdominal discomfort. I honestly don't know what to do. It is not painful, but it feels like something is going on in my gut. Sometimes when I get this feeling, I will pass gas, and sometimes I don't. I don't know if it is my insides just moving stool or gas along, but sometimes it can be really annoying. I also don't know if it is anxiety related because this happens a lot more when I worry or stress out about things. Any answers or suggestions are appreciated!