• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

[Academic Survey] Stelara Education Resources (for people who are taking/have taken Stelara)

Hi everyone! I'm a first year graduate student in the University of Toronto's Master of Biotechnology program. I'm looking to get some help from people living with IBD who are taking/have taken Stelara for Crohn's or ulcerative colitis. My colleagues and I are researching general satisfaction with Janssen's available Stelara education resources. Our end goal is to use social media analytics to identify any issues regarding Stelara that Janssen might not be aware of. At the beginning of April, we will be presenting our findings to the Janssen Canada marketing manager in charge of Stelara for IBD. We would appreciate it if you could take 5 minutes to fill out our survey to help us out (thank you to pwadm for the feedback and permission to post)!

We are based in Canada, but the anonymous survey is open to anyone who is currently taking/has previously taken Stelara for treatment of Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, in any country. More information about my colleagues and I, as well as our program, are available in the survey link.

Link to survey: https://forms.gle/C1Em8BMtKAjn7enAA

Feel free to share the survey with anyone who might be interested in helping! And if you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them! Thank you!