• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Adhesive remover

I used to use 'Remove', but now use the Coloplast adhesive remover...the Coloplast isn't alcohol-based like Remove.

Kismet

Has anyone tried Orange-Sol Medical Medi-Sol® Adhesive Remover or Think Medical Citra-Eze Adhesive Remover?

Mahalo!
The only "citrus" wipes I've used are the allkare wipes. I don't know if they are different from the one's you're asking about, but I found the allkare to be oily and you HAD TO wash up afterwards with soap and water. If the two products you are asking about use citrus OIL, then I'd imagine you'll have the same problem.

Crohn'sFor Life

Colon Free!
The only "citrus" wipes I've used are the allkare wipes. I don't know if they are different from the one's you're asking about, but I found the allkare to be oily and you HAD TO wash up afterwards with soap and water. If the two products you are asking about use citrus OIL, then I'd imagine you'll have the same problem.
I'm currently using the Allkare wipes...but I change pouches in the tub, so I wash up with soap and water anyway.