• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Advertising

advertising

so, who's a memeber of crohns foundations around here?

the reason....

I work in the newspaper industry, and when we get some small places in the paper that cant be sold as advertising, or used as editorial space, we often require filler ads.

Filler ads are usually either In-House ads, community service adverts, or non-profit organization ads (such as cancer foundations). These type of ads are run free of charge.

If anyone here is a member of a non-profit charity, then may i suggest you contact your local and national papers to see if they run these sorts of ads as well.

have someone in an art department make the ads up, and submit them to see if they can get some press time for you.

spread the word of crohns

Last edited:
quick update, the ACCA (australian Crohns & Colitus Association) are now in the process of supply me with material so we can run free ads for them when we get the chance.

i also spray painted "Jed says give money to crohns foundations" in 10 foot letters on a government building, but i dont reccommend anyone doing that, its illegal. :D