• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Advice needed greatly please

Been having GI issues for about two years now. Lost 70 pounds within a year. I’ve been suffering from joint pain, abdominal pain and cramping all the time, watery stool or diarrhea with mucus, chronic fatigue, and low-grade fevers every day. I had a colonoscopy and endoscopy done which showed duodentits and gastritis from the endoscope and the colonoscopy showed my terminal ileum being really inflammaed with these bumps inside. A few weeks after I went to the ER for pain and had a CT scan that again showed my terminal ileum was inflammed and my liver was inflammed now. My GI says everything is fine, is it worth getting another opinion and seeing someone else?

Been having GI issues for about two years now. Lost 70 pounds within a year. I’ve been suffering from joint pain, abdominal pain and cramping all the time, watery stool or diarrhea with mucus, chronic fatigue, and low-grade fevers every day. I had a colonoscopy and endoscopy done which showed duodentits and gastritis from the endoscope and the colonoscopy showed my terminal ileum being really inflammaed with these bumps inside. A few weeks after I went to the ER for pain and had a CT scan that again showed my terminal ileum was inflammed and my liver was inflammed now. My GI says everything is fine, is it worth getting another opinion and seeing someone else?
YES! Get several if needed! I was told everything was fine and normal. ALMOST DIED! Spent 5 months in the hospital fighting to get my ability to walk again. Please GET a second opinion!!! I'm praying for you!!