• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Advice on a Flare Up

My 14 year old daughter was diagnosed with Crohn's about a year ago. To cut to the chase she is currently on 6MP and Ferrex. She went to Colorado from August 26-31, and is complaining the last few days of stomach pain. She was completely fine before she went. I was wondering if it could indeed take this long before she had a flare up or is it possible that meds are no longer working? We had switched her at some point last year to Lialda, which put her out of remission. Once we started the 6MP in a few weeeks she was back to normal.

Hi dverrell. Welcome to the forum. Just wondering if you visited the parent forum. If not I can move your post there. You will get answers and support.