• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Advice on patient assistance?

Has anyone received Remicade or Entyvio (Vedoliuzmab) or other infusions through patient assistance for low income? Patient assistance is providing the medicine for me but not the nurse time and the infusion facility services. Any suggestions on what I can do for this facilities/nurse portion?

I signed up for it for Remicade but, my ins co pays 100%. Never heard of such a thing and i am just so very thankful. Otherwise I couldnt afford it.

Lauren

Has anyone received Remicade or Entyvio (Vedoliuzmab) or other infusions through patient assistance for low income? Patient assistance is providing the medicine for me but not the nurse time and the infusion facility services. Any suggestions on what I can do for this facilities/nurse portion?
Don't get an infusion biologic if that is the case. Get a self-administered like Humira. They have a great copay assistance program. 5 bucks per script!