• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Advice

Hi all. I am after a bit of advice as I have been suffering for a bit now. All seem to have started about a year ago, I noticed when i eat certain things (no pattern apart from pizza) the food literally goes right through me seconds after eating, sometimes the feeling can even come while im eating. When this happens i get horrific stomach cramps and feel really hot which then disappear once i have been to the toilet (stool is not solid). This doesnt happen after every meal however i would say it happens approx 3/4 times a month. I do however feel my stomach rumbling/turning, which i can also hear! I also suffer with bloating fatigue and sometimes nausea. My dad has Crohns so i went to the GP recently who done blood test for celiac and diabetes..however these have both came back clear. Has anybody else had this same sort of problem? Apart from this i am pretty healthy so not sure what the next step should be as the GP didnt sound that interested! Thanks :)

Scipio

I think the next step would be to come under the care of gastroenterologist. You are probably correct that your GP isn't really interested. You need a doc who is interested.

It could be IBD. It could be IBS. It could be several things. My guess is that the GI will want run some tests and maybe do a colonoscopy to figure out what's going on down there.