• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

After colonoscopy

After a colonoscopy have any of you been constipated?

Like holly cow, I was already in pain (have fissures, hems "which I think is trombosed" and bleeding for 2 years) and Now my butt hurts like you have no idea , or maybe you do! I tried prep H its not helping, I dread having another BM because its so damn painful! Has this ever happened to you after a colonoscopy, I drink so much water so thats not the probl, Im about to buy prune juice if it continues. Its been 2 weeks since my colonoscopy. And anybody know how to cure, heal (Trombosed hems and fissures and skin tags). It burnsssssssssssssss :ymad:

Hi natgl,

I'm sorry, I can't help you with the constipation, D always returns as soon as I have my first meal after colonoscopy.

Sounds like you are in alot of pain. Have you spoken to a doc about it? Do they suggest anything in particular?

Hope you get some relief soon!

AmandaC said:
Hi natgl,

I'm sorry, I can't help you with the constipation, D always returns as soon as I have my first meal after colonoscopy.

Sounds like you are in alot of pain. Have you spoken to a doc about it? Do they suggest anything in particular?

Hope you get some relief soon!
I wish I knew what I had, I have an inflammation but not enough to say its crohns or anything else. Im going back to see GI in about 3 weeks, just for my results (biopsy) but at this point if there was something they would have called, i think. No I didnt go see a doctor there is no point I will be told to wait till I see GI. Anyway hope this will serve a purpose but I did take a picture of the blood I lose in the toilette (sounds gross) but I may need to show it to him, will he even take a look that is the question. And since the colonosopy Ive been so constipated and usually I have bad diareah. I dont know whats wrong! Before the colono if I ate raisins and blueberries Id have bad D and now ive been eating lots of those and nothing for a few days. When time comes I dread that time. I always said to ppl I wish I was constipated instead of having D , Boy was I wrong to say that! My ass feels so torn apart now! and I dread surgery for fissures, hems...etc and ive tried the creams and such I dont know what GI will do with me next, he better not say there is nothing I can do cuz I aint going to live like this! Constipation I can deal with but the pain, the hems, the burning, the fissures... I just cant anymore! and I think my only solution is surgery eh? :eek: