• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

After years & years

Hello, I was diagnosis with Crohns after surgery (12/12) when they removed part of my small intestines. This was after 13 years of testing. I finally changed DRs and I am trying to get someone to treat me. I have lost over 100 lb. this year and I am so weak. I cant leave home. I cant eat anything without vomiting or going to the bathroom. Every day is hell.
Drs will not give me anything Crohns med. thats why I changed Dr.

I have had Pantasa: evil drug, made me so sick

Last edited:
That's what I'm like I can't keep any think down and I'm always sleep sing because I'm in so much pain ,
Yeasterday my dad made me like a ice pop think made out of tangerines , honey water and apple juice its like ice cubes to just stuck on what you like the receipts for it /?
I haven't tryed it yet and I'm having a bad morning with the pain in my belly
I'm still being investigated at the hospital for crohns and i still don't have a answer but I do understand where your coming from its horrble not being able to eat any think
I hope you get help soon xx

Ingredients
5 tangerines
1cup of water
Half a cup of apple juices
Half cup of honey
1teaspoon of vanilla essence

Step one
Peal all 5 tangerines
Place in a saucepan over a low heat
Add all the honey and vanilla and stir till softened like mush

Step two
Put all ingredients from pan in to a blender and blend till a think consistently
Sieve out all lumps and them place in a freezable container
And add the apple jucie&water and stir
Then freeze until frozen
Then your ready to chomp away

Kikdee, thanks for your reply. I'm sorry you are hurting and in pain. It's were I live now too. thanks for the ice pop idea. I'm glad your Dad is taking good care of you. I try sleeping too but the pain wakes me up so I dont get full night sleep. Push forward with your Dr to get you a diagnosis and the right meds. Thanks again, let me know how you are doing?
Nancy

SarahBear

Welcome to the forum, nancyk!

Have you tried any medications to treat your Crohn's? Have you been receiving regular treatment since diagnosis? Do you have an appointment scheduled to see a new doctor?

:hug: I hope things get better for you soon!

Its okay Nancy :) I find when u sleep I get about half an hour and I'm up and down all night I've tried sleeping kills but I'm still up and down all night mybe you could try a herbal sleeps tablets
I fink you should go back to your GP and push for help because your having a good time
I hope you get sorted soon and try I the ice pop I've just had a little bit of one and its really nice I wish you all the best and hopefully you will get the help you need xx