• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Air bubbles feeling through urethra and vagina

I was pregnant for 4 months when suddenly I started bleeding and was put on bed rest for one month. I had unbearable pains throuhout the month with continuos bleeding. At the start of the 5th month (one month after being put on bed rest) I miscarried naturraly(my baby was stuck in my vagina and nurse used her hand to take him out). The next day I had a D&C procedure to clear things up. Since then I have this bubbles feeling in my vagina and urethra... I feel as if i am passing tiny bubbles from vagina and urethra (more from urethra) I went to the gastrologist and he did my sigmoidoscopy yesterday and said evrything is fine and there is no fistula... but stiĺl why do i have bubbles popping from my urethra?
Today in the morning after urinating, I came to lay in the bed and felt as if i passed gas from the back passage as well as urethra... I m soo confused.. what is happening to me...

I m paying more attention and the bubbles aren't from the urethra.. I have alot more discharge as well now... when ever I pass gas, there seems to be more discharge and more bubbly feeling there... friends plzz reply to my post.. I m soo depressed... my husband says that it will be fine but he doesn't understand what I m going through.. friends I need replies...

Trysha

Staff member
Hello Mariam
Sorry to hear you are having such uncomfortable problems and hope something can be done to help you.
The GI investigation should have ruled out fistula but there maybe other reasons for your discomfort.
You should not suffer like this and need to talk to your family doctor for more help,,maybe a gynaecologist should take a look at you considering the way you were handled by a nurse....or you could let your gastroenterologist know that this is a serious problem to you and needs further investigation....especially since there has been a change since you last saw him/her.
I would suggest you do this right away, do not suffer needlessly when there are people who should be helping you
I am very sad that you lost your baby and feel the nurse should have been more sensitive at this difficult time for you.
Quite often when a baby is lost there can be problems with the babe and nature takes over.
It does not mitigate the feelings of the poor mother whose feelings sometimes get forgotten in the drama of the moment.
It is natural to feel depressed at this time but time is also a great healer.
Feel better soon
Hugs and best wishes
Trysha

Thank u soo my Trysha for understanding my emotions and replying in a very promising way... soo happy to see this reply from you...
Anyways I went to the gynae doctor who did my d&c the next day.. she was extremely rude to me... didn't check me at all and said that she hasn't done anything to me that I started facing all these problems... I had gone to her to get treated but the way she talked to me was horrible and even asked me to leave the room... I guess I love in the part of the world where people donot care about humans and feelings.. they only care about making money...
Now I am also facing this strange heaviness feeling down there with alot ofpressure on the bladder when I pass gas... God knpws what's going on...

Thank u soo my Trysha for understanding my emotions and replying in a very promising way... soo h4appy to see this reply from you...
Anyways I went to the gynae doctor who did my d&c the next day.. she was extremely rude to me... didn't check me at all and said that she hasn't done anything to me that I started facing all these problems... I had gone to her to get treated but the way she talked to me was horrible and even asked me to leave the room... I guess I live in the part of the world where people donot care about humans and feelings.. they only care about making money...
Now I am also facing this strange heaviness feeling down there with alot ofpressure on the bladder when I pass gas... God knpws what's going on...

Hello Marian, sounds like to me you may have a bowel to bladder fistula. I got one currently I pass air and sometimes liquid stool, my GI did a ct scan when I was in the hospital and also did a urine culture the ct showed very small air pocket but so small couldn't see the track, my urine came back with no trash in it as he put it. So as of now I just have a little bit of when I go and pee. I hope you don't have that at all, I hope that you will get some answers soon so you don't have to suffer like I did.
Peace.... crohns4ever

Trysha

Staff member
Hello Mariam
I am so sorry to hear of this very shabby treatment you are receiving
Perhaps it would be better for you to see a gastroenterologist who can check things out and maybe refer if necessary to a better and more sensitive. gynaecologist.
It is so sad to hear that at the time you most need it help is not very forthcoming.
Have you talked with your family doctor about all these things happening to you...sometimes that is the way to start if you have a good doctor to whom you can relate and have some rapport.
I would also suggest you seek some help for the post natal depression you are having.
It is so sad that you lost your dear baby...but time will help you to heal and supportive friends will be there for you.
In time you will likely have another child usually it happens that the second time will be successful so keep that hope for the future.
Meantime you must recover your health and seek the appropriate attention as soon as possible.
Hugs and best wishes
Trysha