• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Aloha Crohn's

Aloha Had a pill cam and lower intestine is covered in Ulcer's some eroding in int he upper, I would like to think they're wrong but the camera don't lie any other idea? I'm 40yrs with polycystic kidneys they're dormant, was born with creanilstenios , and have diveticlous with aortic amyersum 4.4cm not sure of if anything related or not. Ultra runner training for 200mi but this has throng me sideways so I'm just now pulling my head out of depression curoius is all

Mahalos:hallo3:

I hope that meds and diet can help get you back on tracking with your running. Im out of breath if I run to the mailbox so I have high admiration for marathon runners!

Love your name BTW. I have a little FIAT that I call Meep Meep :D

David

Co-Founder
Welcome to the community. That you're an ultra marathon runner despite all of that is absolutely amazing!

Did they do a colonoscopy and if so, how did that come back?

Aloha I'll try this again but lost post got spammed, I did have a colo showed diverticilous and a small ulcer, suspisoucs of Mar Frans with PKD and cranial stensios hmm… I did some research and found a gene that links Mar fran and cranial stensios but nothing on Crohn's.. I have friend with PKD who's brother doesn't have PKD but has Crohn's so they're genes are not that far off. Pill Cam showed patches of dried blood, ulcers, erosions of duodenal, suspsiocus of Crohn's wants to do biopsies I'm currently waiting on insurance.. My diet is No Salt above 85mg or 200mg if naturally occurring but , 90% vegan , Jucing every morning and vitamix through out the day with salads, and solid ish food in the evening. Thats about all I got.. Hope this post lol..

Alohas PMA
meepmeep