• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Aloha

Hello all,
I am new to the forum and think it is a great to have access to this ocean of resources, stories of personal experience and this way to connect with others that have a similar chapter in their lives.

Thanks for having me here and I look forward to connecting with you on a more personal level.

Trying to,
GraspIt :tongue:

nogutsnoglory

Welcome to our community. I'm assuming you are from Hawaii. How is the crohns community and medical expertise on the issue in Hawaii? I'd love to visit or move there one day but fear that they won't have as much exp with IBD.

Not sure how they are noguts. I would also love to visit Hawaii one day. Sadly stranded on an Island in the Pacific.... Have to travel for treatment.

Thanks Sma, I am having a lovely day and that. Anyday there is at least a semi solid motion is a good one.

So what does everyone do for fun around here?

scottsma

Some of us play (and cheat) at some of the games that we have invented.But please don't get excited, as they're more your over 60s club stuff.There is a chat room too, so you might hitch up with people who have the same interests as you do.Everybody's really nice and you'll make good on-line friends if you want to.