• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

And yes, Still Sick

Just wanted to vent. So here goes.... :voodoo: :voodoo: :ymad: :ymad::voodoo: :voodoo: :ybatty: :ybatty: :ybatty: :ymad: :ymad: :( :( :ylol2: :ylol2: :ylol2: :ylol2: (that's the prednisone):ymad: :ymad: :ymad: :ybatty: :ybatty: :ybatty: :yrolleyes: :yrolleyes: :yrolleyes: :eek: :eek: :confused2: :confused2: :ybatty: :ybatty:

The last time I felt ok (or had a normal BM) was in August!!!! Now my legs hurt really bad too!!!!!!! I did feel good on Wednesday though? But I woke up this morning and:voodoo: :voodoo: :voodoo: :voodoo: :voodoo: Knife in the transverse colon... or weisel... that describes it better... I have a colon weisel that chews my intestines to pieces.:ylol2:

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Just try and take it slowly and do not stress about anything. I went a peroid of 2.5 years without a normal bowel movement, so I know what the stress is like there. Just do not force anything and try and live as normal and pain free as possible. Just stay in bed to relax if you need to.

D

DannyB

Take it easy and hopefully things will be good again soon.