• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Another newbie!!

L

little_sami

Hello!!!

I'm Sami, I'm 20 and I have colitis. God it feels like I'm at an AA meet or something!! Teehee. Sorry I'm a lil nuts, I'm sure a couple of the other newbies would back up that theory!!

Anyways, back to it, I was diagnosed in 2004, it's not really bad or anything and haven't had any surgery - touch wood. At the moment I am milk and egg-free and god how I miss my eggs :( (I still eat chocolate though cos I'm bad!!!)

I met my boyfriend James, also 20, on another site for IBD and we've been together a couple months now. He has crohns.

I have a 5 year old son called Kieran, he's real cute but a bit of a brat hehe.

I work full time in a call centre for Unison... And that's me!

ooking forward to getting to know you guys :) xxx

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Welcome to the forum! I am glad that you have not had too many complications with your condition, and hopefully that can continue. I hope to see you around the board some more in the future too :D

K

Kate

Hey sami

yeah i can vouch that shes really nuts, Nice to see ya hun

All the best
kate

J

JoJo

Yeah Sami,

Glad you came and joined this site. And yes people she is very mad LOL:)

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL
:) WELCOME ABOARD ... SAMI !!

---/---/--@

I send you a single red rose & WELCOME you to the board. I'm known as GRANDMA BEAR so I seem to be the oldest one here and so I am sure that you will find lots of new friends here that are willing to offer you the support that your looking for ... jump right in & have some fun in the ANYTHING GOES and join in on the games. See you soon and once again Welcome !!

J

Jimbo

Yeah she's nuts lmao:)
Sami is a lovley girl and I love her to bitsxx

D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

Hi Sami

im here to lol, Sami is a great lady she will be an asset to the site xx

M

Mozam

Hey sami,

Good to have you on baord sweetie - it helps if your nuts around here, you'll go far!! I also seems to help if you've got a crush on Ewan McGregor (ask Grandma Bear Karen!).

Take care, and see you around

x

L

little_sami

Well I dont have a crush on him but i can pretend I do! teehee

Tami Lynn

Forum Angel
Hi and welcome Sami!

I look forward to getting to know you better in the future. See you around the forum! :)

L

little_sami

Hehe well I did warn ya I talk a lot of poop! hehehe

Thanks for the new title Make it suits me gooooood hehe xxx