• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Anxiety

Hello,
I am taking entocort and it is helping a lot. But it is making very anxious and depressed. Was already depressed from the 6 weeks of physical pain.
My boyfriend of 7 years just broke up with me. Telling me I make him unhappy when im sick, and even more unhappy when im well.
I feel so alone. My father which used to be my support, passed away last year.
I lost my first spouse to luchemia. Found someone else 5 years later.
Then we had trouble conceiving.
After 10 years of infertilty treatment, finally were rewarded with the birth of a healthy baby.
Only to loose my spouse 3 months later from heart attack.
I have a beautiful child, which looks exactely like him.
I will speak to my dr to see if there is any anxiety medicine that my body would tolerate.
Most of the anti depressant give me flares or lower my blood level too much.
Well it feels good to write.
Feel so so alone[emoji27]

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
Hi. I am sorry for all you are going through . Know that you have come to a good place for support.
I'm glad to see that you've already found one of our many support groups. There are a lot of us here to talk with and at any given time there will be someone on here if you need us. Just let us know.

Thank you so much for the kind words. Its means so much to me.
Feeling better. My beautiful child brings me so much inner strenght.
😀😀😀

steroid can have bad side effects like anxiety and depression. Try to see them as ally to fight agains inflammation and feel better soon.
I send you support, and hope you'll find soon another person that makes you happy.