• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Any suggestions.

Hello.
I was just released from the hospital. I was diagnosed with Crohn's. I am getting better. I am on a steriod and anasol. I believe I spelled that right. I wanted some advice.

I was took to cut back on fiber, no vegtables, whole wheat. Most everyone says dairy may be bad in a flare up too.

What is the best diet choices? I know everyone is different. Also do you need to watch it when you are in remission too? Just wanted some advice. Also I have read about stem cell therapy curing Crohn's. What is the general theme with this? Is it hard and expensive to get into. I know the treatment sound horrible and I am hoping to handle my disease myself, but wanted to know if anyone has tried or known anything. Thanks!