• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Anyone experience bladder pressure & pain down legs when flaring?

I think I've started flaring this week....multiple bowel movements with diarrhea & floating stools. My symptoms are usually constipation & bloating but new symptoms today are low bladder pressure, increase in frequency, and slight achy pain down both legs. Is this also a symptom of a flare?

I am not sure about the bladder pressure or the achiness in your legs. The increase in frequency could be. You might want to see your gp about the bladder pressure and the achiness. Let us know how you are.

I have an appt coming up next week with my GI.....will talk with them about it if it's still an issue....thanks for the reply

I definitely feel increased bladder pressure when I am flaring. I haven't noticed the pain and pressure going down my legs, but referred pain can crop up in many places.

I get this as well pain down the insides of my legs and increased bladder pressure and urination can be a sign of the bowel or rectum pulling on the nerves of the bladder or pushing on it