• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Anyone have issues with Methocarbamol?

GoJohnnyGo

One Badass Dude
The active ingredient in over-the-counter back pain medicine Robaxacet.

No literature mentions issues with IBD.

Need a little relief until the Imuran kicks in.

Silvermoon

I have used it...but I don't have any issues taking ibuprofen either....

I do forget your other list of meds though...so just make sure you check with the pharmasist to make sure it doesn't react/counteract any of the other meds (I am sure you have been around long enough to know that...but sometimes I forget to, and for some reason it just popped into my brain while reading your question... :redface: )

GoJohnnyGo

One Badass Dude
I'm using the methocarbamol paired with acetaminophen (Tylenol).

I should be okay since I'm off the asacol. Still on the Entocort, and now Imuran.

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Hey Ed, I am using the Robacet's now, the purple box, the one with the Ibuprophen and I know shouldnt use it but it doesnt causes me to feel woozy. But I did use the Life Brand pink box with Acenomenaphen. One pill is even too strong for me. But I have neck pain and lower back because of my pulled tendons in my back knee and osteoarthritis in it. Works like a charm. :kello: