• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Anyone Heard of Immune Boost 70? Opinions? It is A Trace Mineral Drink.

I found this product at: http://www.amazon.com/Morningstar-M...lement/dp/B000CAOIZ6/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top via an article about SIBO/Celiac/Crohn's. It is a pretty well rated product and is full of minerals - though some of them look suspicious to me...But I might just give it a try!

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried something like this and if it helped them? Or if you have an opinion about the product?

What also peaked my interest in one of the user reviewers has an unknown auto-immune condition (and several have other medical conditions as well) and also recommend it...By the way, here are the ingredients:

The ingredients include (amounts no specified...oddly): Reverse Osmosis De-ionized Carbon Filtered Water. Mineral List: Antimony, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Boron, Bromine, Calcium, Carbon, Cesium, Chloride, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Dysprosium, Erbium, Europium, Fluorine, Gadolinium, Gallium, Germanium, Gold, Hafnium, Holmium, Indium, Iodine, Iridium, Iron, Lithium, Lutetium, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Neodymium, Niacin, Nickel, Niobium, Osmium, Palladium, Phosphorus, Platinum, Potassium, Praseodymium, Rhenium, Rhodium, Rubidium, Ruthenium, Samarium, Sodium, Selenium, Silicon, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Sulfur, Tantalum, Thorium, Tellurium, Terbium, Thulium, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten, Ytterbium, Yttrium, Zinc, Zirconium. Amino Acids: Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine.