• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Anyone tried new Coloplast bags?

Hello lovelies!
I was just wondering if anyone has tried the new sensura mio bags from coloplast? Ive tried basicaly all the bags that are available here in nz and still havent found my perfect stoma bag soulmate lol. I am trying these new bags and am quite excited because they arent even out here yet and I am trialling them! I really like the design I reckon coloplast have the best openings to drain and the filter is good (not like the nasty stinky hollister one ergh). Also I like that they are race friendly (grey) basically so you cant see it if you wear white and NUDE isnt your skin colour. And the base seems really nice and alot more friendly for folds etc. Anyway I am just super hoping these bags are good cause lord knows I need some good news my stoma.

Anyway would love to hear from people who have tried them! Good or bad :)

Im just starting them now so i will probably know within a few days if they are a good match. So far no pancaking...

Xx

Nyx

Love them!!! The filter's the best one yet, and I got 7 days wear out of one flange! I can't wait till I can buy them.

Pizza have two samples but haven't tried them yet. I'm waiting until after my ostomy is made permanent but it looks quite promising.

Love them!!! The filter's the best one yet, and I got 7 days wear out of one flange! I can't wait till I can buy them.
Did you try the one or two piece? I didn't like the filter at all, but it seems it either works well or utterly fails! LOL

You should be able to buy them already.

Hi, does anyone have a pic or a link they can post showing these?
I did a full review on the 1pc, along with a video. Cant post a link as it's against forum rules. Coloplast does have photos on their site, but the photo's are very big and just used for marketing.

Why is it against forum rules?
I had an issue a while back with a moderator about a donation link on my blog. It ended up being a misunderstanding, but I don't want trouble like that again.

I also want to avoid any issues with perceived "self-promotion"that I've heard other forums try to enforce.

Just trying to keep the peace and avoid conflict :)

I got samples of these I guess I'll be trying them out in about a week or so I'll post they they work for me I'm pretty new to the stoma thing I'm sure I'll mess it up glad they give samples to try.

I have the one peice on I do like it I'll like it even better if it stays on Im 3 weeks post op and still a little puffy on my tummy from surgery. I like how the flange part is all wax material instead of the sticky cloth type material some of the bags have. I'm still experimenting but this one is my favorite. I absolutely do not like Hollister just thought I would mention.

DJW

Forum Monitor
I stay away from Hollister too

Anybody know if its available with a clip closure? Im hoping I just missed it on the site.

I ordered several samples from them went and looked at their products I didn't see any with clips they had some closed ended pouchs but I don't t think I would like them. I like the velcro I used the pouchs with the clips in the hospital I somehow managed to loose the clips I had when I was sampling other bags velcro works well for me since I loose things ....but these stick well to me.